Wednesday 11 January 2012

Go with the flow

I have received an interesting newsletter from Summer McStravick www.flowdreaming.com about being in the flow and trusting that everything will work out just fine.

She asked the following questions:


In what area could I let go of expectations for a particular outcome while at the same time creating a feeling goal at the end that could come to me much quicker and easier?


In almost every area of my life, but especially when it comes to finding a new job. My family life too.What specific expectations would I need to give up?

I need to let go wanting to work from home, or from every place in the world. Instead I should create a feeling goal, i.e. I have a fulfilling job and enough money for an easy life and I don't have to worry how to pay the bills anymore.

I need to let go wanting to control everything I can't control, i.e. my Dad's health and how he is doing everyday, how he spends his time when he is alone.


•Do I trust my life and my Flow enough to let go in this?

I have to work on this!



1 comment:

What Should I Do said...

Great placement i am so inspired here.
Thanks for sharing...




how do i change my life